I'm not sure what I want?
Our friendly staff our here to help. Tell us the occasion, and or the feeling you'd like to evoke and we will go through all the different options available to you. We are trained in making flowers speak louder than words so please don't hesitate to ask for some expert advice before making your purchasing decision.
Do we accept credit cards?
Yes, Visa and Mastercard.
Do we provide an account facility?
Only to companies which are subject to approval. If your organization would like to start up an account please contact us for further information.
What if I want to cancel my order?
Should you need to cancel your order, money will be refunded less a $15 administrative fee, ONLY IF notice is received by Wild Posy 24 hours prior to the scheduled delivery date. Cancellations received with less than 24 hours notice will be charged at 50% of the total order value. We are unable to cancel orders that are already prepared and are dispatched with one of our couriers.
How do I know if you received my order?
As soon as your order has been placed online, you will receive an automatic email confirmation with the website ID (000000 - six digit numeral sequence), confirming order placement. Once your order has been checked by a member of our Online Sales Team, you will receive a second email with our standard order number (RO 000000 - RO plus six digits numeral sequence) confirming payment and additional delivery details.
Want to send something that isn’t here?
Why not call our friendly sales staff or email us with any specific enquiries? If we can help you we will
How do I care for cut flowers?
- Ensure the vase is clean, as bacteria harms flowers.
- Take approximately 2cm off all stems, making a slanted cut with a sharp knife or very sharp scissors and always remove leaves that will fall below the waterline.
- Avoid direct sunlight, heat or draughts which can shorten flowers' lives and keep flowers away from fruit.
- Top up the water regularly and remove faded flowers as they occur.
How do I care for arrangements?
- Remember to protect your furniture by placing something under the arrangement.
- Never let the oasis (green foam) dry out. Simply add water to the oasis daily and enjoy.
How do I care for tropical flowers? (Blooms include: Heliconia, Orchids, Anthuriums)
A regular misting with a fine spray and a wipe over with a damp cloth will ensure your tropical flowers retain their glossy foliage.
How do I care for liliums?
- To prevent pollen stains, remove stamens by gently pulling them up out of the flower as soon as you can get into the opening petals.
- Pollen stains can be brushed off or capture the pollen with cello tape & remove. If pollen gets into the fabric, treat as you would an-oil based stain.
How do I care for tulips?
- Tulips continue to grow after they are cut, stretching towards a light source.
- Turn your vase occasionally to ensure an even growth of your tulips.
- Never mix tulips and daffodils as daffodils emit sap which can contaminate the water
- Add water regularly - tulips are a thirsty lot!